Creative Commons License at Voice Republic
At Voice Republic all content is published under the Creative Commons Licese CC BY-NY-ND. This means that you as a licensor are publishing your content worldwide and public, non-exclusive and irrevocably make it available without fees or additional sublicenses. Under this license, content for non-commercial purposes can be reproduced and shared, whether in whole or in parts. The content may only be changed if it is not distributed any further. The license is described in detail here: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/2.0/
Beyond that, you are giving Voice Republic the right to enrich your content with a jingle or logo.
Forbidden content on Voice Republic
Content that is banned fram Voice Republic includes the following:
- obscene, indecent, defamatory, pornographic, hateful, racially or ethically offensive, unnecessarily violent, threatening, intimidating or harassing content.
- false, partly false or misleading content that could harm a person in any way.
- advocating or instigating illegal activities.
- infringement on copyright (which includes, but is not limited to, copyright, moral principles, trademarks, design rights and confidentiality rights).
- injuring a person or organization, data protection or other rights.