Acceptance of Terms
Modification of Terms
License to use the Website and User Content
User Content is also protected by applicable intellectual property rights. These intellectual property rights are owned by the users providing the respective User Content. All User Content is licensed to the public under a Creative Commons license by the type of CC BY-NC-ND. This means that you are granted a worldwide, royalty-free, non-sublicensable, non-exclusive, irrevocable license to exercise the licensed rights in the licensed material to (a) reproduce and share the material, in whole or in part, for non commercial purposes only; and (b) produce and reproduce, but not share, adapted material for non commercial purposes only. Further information on this license is available at https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/legalcode
- republish any parts of the Website or User Content;
- sell, rent, lease or sub-license any parts of the Website or User Content;
- show or perform any parts of the Website or User Content in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit any parts of the Website or User Content for a commercial purpose;]
- edit or otherwise modify any parts of the Website or User Content
- redistribute any parts of the Website or User Content
- expose any third party to material which is offensive, harmful to minors, indecent or otherwise objectionable in any way;
- transfer your user account information to anyone;
- conduct any commercial advertising other paid sponsorship or promotional activities of any kind
- collect or harvest any personal data, including account names from the Website;
- distribute or post spam and other unsolicited or bulk electronic communications;
- intercept, monitor or modify any communication which is not intended for you;
- use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Website for any purpose;
- use or distribute any virus, worm, trojan-horse, time bomb or any other technologies that are designed to distort, delete, damage, emulate or disassemble the Website or may harm the Website or anyone using the Website.
Rights to Content Provided by You
You agree that all User Content provided by you shall be licensed to the public under a Creative Commons license by the type of CC BY-NC-ND. This means that you as the licensor grant to the public a worldwide, royalty-free, non-sublicensable, non-exclusive, irrevocable license to exercise the licensed rights in the licensed material to (a) reproduce and share the material, in whole or in part, for non commercial purposes only; and (b) produce and reproduce, but not share, adapted material for non commercial purposes only. Further information on this license is available at https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/legalcode
You also agree to grant all personal rights, data privacy rights and any further necessary rights in order for the above Creative Commons license to be exercised by the public.
You agree that We have the right to amend the User Content provided by you with a Voice Republic sound jingle or logo.
You agree not to communicate, broadcast or post via the Website any content (including but not limited to communications, text, sound, pictures, movies, graphics) that:
- is obscene, indecent, offensive, libelous, pornographic, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, defamatory, unreasonably violent, threatening, intimidating or harassing;
- is false, inaccurate, misleading or abusive content that could damage any person;
- advocates or encourages any illegal activity;
- infringes any intellectual property (including but not limited to copyrights, moral rights, trade marks, design, trade secrets);
- violates the personal, data privacy or other legal rights of anyone
We, in its sole discretion, shall determine your compliance with the foregoing prohibitions and may delete from the Website without prior notice any content that we deem to be non-complying.
Our Right to Cancel and Restrict Service
We may cancel unconfirmed accounts or accounts that have been inactive for a long time. We may at any time modify or discontinue the Website. We may limit, suspend, restrict or terminate your account or access to the Website. The reasons for such restrictions are not limited to but may be that:
- we find that you are creating problems or possible legal liabilities;
- we find that such restrictions will improve the security of the Website or other users of the Website
- you are infringing the rights of third parties;
- despite our reasonable endeavors, we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide to us;
- you fail to pay any fees due for using the Website.
We may take any technical and legal steps to enforce restrictions.
Exclusion of Warranties
We make no express or implied representations or warranties in relation to the Website or the information, materials or user content provided on the Website at all.
Especially, we do not warrant that:
- the Website will be constantly available, or available at all;
- the information or user content on the Website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on the Website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.
Limitation of Liability
We will not be liable to you (whether under contact law, tort law or otherwise) in relation to User Content, other contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, the Website:
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss;
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings;
- loss of contracts or business relationships;
- loss of reputation or goodwill;
- loss or corruption of information or data
These limitations of liability apply even if we have been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Third party websites
Law and Jurisdiction
The Website is owned and operated by Voice Republic Media AG
We are a company registered in Switzerland.
You can contact us here:
Voice Republic Media AG